Senior API Consultant/Developer
The API developer will design, develop, deliver, and support integrations using standard APIs, Mulesoft, DBsync or other integration platforms. They will be responsible for setup, configuration, development, unit testing, and support of integration.
- Solution and support API management methodologies and best practices
- Implement security measures appropriate for all solutions
- Develop and support APIs
- Provides reports for critical issues, risks, dependencies etc.
- Develops & implements the communication plan for the integration projects
- Support availability of all environments
- Coordinate across various groups including infrastructure, security & networking teams, among others.
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Equal Experience
- Salesforce Visualforce / APEX development highly preferred
- Mulesoft certification a plus
- DBsync experience a plus
- Prior hands-on experience integrating with back-office applications in Finance, HR, CRM application systems in cloud with on-prem custom application systems
- 2 years of experience acting as an integration developer
- 3 years of development experience building and supporting application interfaces
- 2 years Java development experience
- Knowledge of Microservices and API’s
- Knowledge of SQL and database principles
- Knowledge of OAuth Authentication
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of dealing with multiple message or file formats including XML, JSON, XPATH, XSL, among others.
Job Types: Full-time